According to the news of sciencedaily.com, by the year of 1020 electronic waste from old computers will be doubled from 200 to 400 percent in South Africa and China and will increase by 500 percent in India. The most concerning part is that these countries don’t have any concrete plan or system to tackle hazardous e-waste and most of them are improperly handled or discarded.
Welcome to PlanMyGreen!
Oil spill cleanup green living green tips alternative energy Iowa greenhouse gas solar panels smart grid Recycling harvesting algae energy efficient community service low carbon society pollution coastal waters endangered species Grand Cayman wind power natural gas biofuel wind energy marine life Des Moines water pollution biodiesel Environment going green Eco Projects green vehicles solar power United Nations alternative fuel oil and gas EPA Carribbean Photos ethanol green ideas Conservation Water Sources solar energy marine habitat Renewable energy tax incentives geothermal energy
- Can Elephants' Amazing Sense of Smell Help Sniff Out Bombs?
- Massive Underground City Found in Cappadocia Region of Turkey
- Billion-Dollar Road Trip Will Bring Space Boulder Into Lunar Orbit
- Study of Hunter-Gatherers' Guts Reveals Ancient Microbes
- Shape-Shifting Frog Found, Goes From Spiky to Smooth in Minutes
- Watch Scientists Try Everything to Put a Camera on a Manatee