According to the news of sciencedaily.com, by the year of 1020 electronic waste from old computers will be doubled from 200 to 400 percent in South Africa and China and will increase by 500 percent in India. The most concerning part is that these countries don’t have any concrete plan or system to tackle hazardous e-waste and most of them are improperly handled or discarded.
Welcome to PlanMyGreen!
solar power green vehicles going green Renewable energy oil and gas biofuel natural gas Recycling geothermal energy pollution smart grid Environment solar panels Carribbean greenhouse gas Eco Projects United Nations alternative energy community service low carbon society marine life green tips solar energy ethanol EPA green living biodiesel energy efficient Des Moines Grand Cayman Oil spill cleanup marine habitat Photos tax incentives Conservation Iowa wind power harvesting algae coastal waters wind energy endangered species green ideas alternative fuel water pollution Water Sources
- 5 Ways to Help the Sherpas of Everest
- Odds of NYC Flooding During a Storm Up 20-Fold
- Conflicting Reports on Whether Everest Is Open as Outfitters Pull Out
- Climbers Continue Up North Side of Everest
- Astronomers Solve Mystery of Superbright Supernova